English Language Training
English plays an important role in our everyday life. There is great utility of English in modern world. So, the use of English should be continued along with Hindi and other regional languages. In this land of innumerable regional languages in different States, English serves as a link-language in the country.
English is an important language for inter-state communications. Modern India has many large States. People of each State converse in their own language and often cannot speak or understand the regional language of other people. In such cases, English becomes the link between these people. So, here too we cannot deny the importance of English in modern India.
- Self Introduction
- Word stock Enhancement
- Basic Grammar
- Pronunciation & Accent Training
- Reading & Answer Assessment Skills
- Audio & Visual Listening Practices
- Handwriting Tactics
- Formal & Informal Conversation ( Component level)
- Manner, Etiquette & Grooming
- Story Telling
- Fun & Puzzle Games
- Group Discussion
- Interpersonality Development for General Lifestyle
- Speaking & Reading
- Interactive Conversation
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Reserve Your Seat
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Asap!