Spanish Language Training
In Spain and in some other parts of the Spanish-speaking world, Spanish is called castellano (Castilian) as well as español (Spanish), that is, the language of the region of Castile, contrasting it with other languages spoken in Spain such as Galician, Basque and Catalan. The report certifies that Spanish is the second language in the world by number of native speakers and second language of international communication. For demographic reasons, the percentage of the world population Spanish-speaker as their native language is increasing, while the proportion of English speakers decreases.
The increased interest in the Spanish language in the world is unstoppable and expectations domain in some countries and continents grow. The latest report published by Cervantes’ Institute highlights that the Spanish language is spoken by 450 million people. Brazil and the U.S. are the most permeable and receptive. The official Spanish speaking countries are: Spain, Colombia, Perú, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea and Puerto Rico.
LEVEL A1BREAKTHROUGH OR BEGINNER:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
LEVEL A2WAYSTAGE OR ELEMENTARY:
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
LEVEL B1THRESHOLD OR INTERMEDIATE:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
LEVEL B2VANTAGE OR UPPER INTERMEDIATE:
- The overriding goal is an adequate oral and written use of the basic language, making it possible for the student to participate verbally in the most important everyday situations.
- To talk and write about typical events in everyday German life, as well as about the preferences of Germans.
- To understand and discuss important information about organizing time on the job and in private life; to present one’s opinion, and to develop possible solutions.
- To understand, compose and summarize information about historical events.
- To describe possible future events, ideas and wishes, and to be able to discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
LEVEL C1EFFECTIVE OPERATIONAL PROFICIENCY OR ADVANCED:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
LEVEL A1MASTERY OR PROFICIENCY:
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
Reserve Your Seat
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Asap!